(also gentlemen's agreement)
- An arrangement or understanding which is based upon the trust of both or all parties, rather than being legally binding: a gentleman’s agreement by the grain growers not to enter the wheat marketMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘There's been a gentlemen's agreement over time by both parties that you only do redistricting in a year ending in one,’ explains the Representative.
- Opposition parties accused the Conservatives of breaking a gentleman's agreement to rotate the role of Swindon Mayor between parties.
- Although the group drew up all the appropriate legal papers to form the corporation and to establish by-laws, many things were done by gentlemen's agreements.
Más definiciones de gentleman's agreementDefinición de gentleman's agreement en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.