- The deliberate large-scale manipulation of an environmental process that affects the earth’s climate, in an attempt to counteract the effects of global warming.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nevertheless, in the mid-nineties, valiant attempts were made to give geoengineering a good name.
- Our knowledge of climate is not yet sufficiently advanced to undertake real planetary geoengineering.
- Leading climate scientist Stephen Schneider is strongly suspicious of what he calls 'geoengineering '.
Más definiciones de geoengineeringDefinición de geoengineering en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.