- Relating to the form of the landscape and other natural features of the earth’s surface; geomorphological.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The massive scale of California's dominant geomorphic feature, covering several climatic zones, would seem to defy attempts at anything more than such a cursory examination.
- Many ecological and geomorphic processes in high mountains are influenced by changes in precipitation and temperature.
- There are a number of different groundwater systems in Australia that produce dryland salinity and these operate according to local geological and geomorphic conditions.
Más definiciones de geomorphicDefinición de geomorphic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.