Definición de geopolitical en inglés:
Relating to politics, especially international relations, as influenced by geographical factors.
- A variety of economic and geopolitical factors are causing a noticeable convergence of French and German positions.
- Involved in the rail deal are important geopolitical relations.
- All of this unfolds within the context of a worldwide struggle by the great powers for economic influence and geopolitical power.
- Example sentences
- How destabilising could it be geopolitically, if grain prices were really affected and rose very high?
- As we discussed in previous weeks, scandals become geopolitically significant when they affect the ability of the president to conduct foreign policy.
- It will soon lead to military intervention in the name of righting wrong, in geopolitically specific places.
Definición de geopolitical en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia