Relating to politics, especially international relations, as influenced by geographical factors.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A variety of economic and geopolitical factors are causing a noticeable convergence of French and German positions.
- Involved in the rail deal are important geopolitical relations.
- All of this unfolds within the context of a worldwide struggle by the great powers for economic influence and geopolitical power.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- How destabilising could it be geopolitically, if grain prices were really affected and rose very high?
- As we discussed in previous weeks, scandals become geopolitically significant when they affect the ability of the president to conduct foreign policy.
- It will soon lead to military intervention in the name of righting wrong, in geopolitically specific places.
Palabras que riman con geopoliticalanalytical, apolitical, critical, cryptanalytical, diacritical, eremitical, hypercritical, hypocritical, political, socio-political, subcritical
Definición de geopolitical en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda