Definición de geothermal en inglés:
Relating to or produced by the internal heat of the earth: some 70 per cent of Iceland’s energy needs are met from geothermal sources
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The internal, or geothermal, heat from within the Earth is responsible for the fact that temperature increases with depth.
- High geothermal activity and high heat flow at shallow levels in the crust are most likely due to aqueous fluids.
- These rocks were later affected by low-grade metamorphism under high geothermal gradients.
- Example sentences
- Iceland's Blue Lagoon is a shallow lake, geothermally heated, using the run-off from the nearby power station.
- Some megapodes place their eggs in shallow pits or burrows to be warmed geothermally or with sun-warmed sand.
- Females lay eggs only where they can reach geothermally heated sites by digging a tunnel, and where the soil is soft enough to do so.
Definición de geothermal en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan