Definición de gerenuk en inglés:
A slender East African antelope with a long neck, often browsing on tall bushes by standing on its hind legs.
- Litocranius walleri, family Bovidae
- It is during this period that thousands of animals - wildebeest, waterbuck, giraffe, impala, gerenuk, buffalo and oryx - migrate from the dry Maasai steppe to the Tarangire River in search of water.
- This small but spectacular reserve gives visitors a dramatic taste of northern Kenya and its unique dry-country animals: oryx, gerenuk, reticulated giraffe and rare Grevy's zebra.
- Some animals are unique to this northern park: Grevy's zebra, reticulated giraffe, kudu and gerenuk.
late 19th century: from Somali.
Definición de gerenuk en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan