Definición de geriatric en inglés:
- Max's main studies related to the organisation of primary health services and geriatric healthcare delivery in Israel and he was committed to medical education.
- How can standards in geriatric health care be raised?
- Compared with these school environments, the indoor climates at our geriatric hospitals were characterized by higher room temperatures and lower relative humidity.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- In both hospitals, the next most often targeted patient types were geriatrics, oncology, and renal patients.
- Most of the residents here are geriatrics with senile dementia.
- Let the people vote in who they want to even if he is a senile geriatric with one foot already in the grave.
Geriatric is the normal, semi-official term used in Britain and the US when referring to the health care of old people ( a geriatric ward; geriatric patients). When used outside such contexts, it typically carries overtones of being worn out and decrepit and can therefore be offensive if used with reference to people.
Palabras que riman con geriatricpaediatric (US pediatric), Patrick, psychiatric, theatric
Definición de geriatric en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.