sustantivo[mass noun] Biology
- 1Germ cells collectively.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Let it be sufficient to note that even these developments, such as vegetable biotechnology and germ plasm, are not easily transferred across regional production systems.
- There is no evidence for germ plasm being involved in germ-cell formation in the mouse or other mammals.
- One of the requirements for germ-cell formation is assembly of the specialized cytoplasm, the germ plasm, at the posterior of the egg.
- 1.1The genetic material of germ cells.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most of the earlier reported QTL were found in crosses within North American germ plasm, while we used only European material.
- At gastrulation, the germ plasm is located in cells in the floor of the blastocoel cavity, among the cells that give rise to the endoderm.
- One order provided for the recovery by the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries of related costs from the exporters of live animals and germ plasm.
Más definiciones de germ plasmDefinición de germ plasm en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.