Definición de germ plasm en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Biology
1Germ cells collectively.
- Let it be sufficient to note that even these developments, such as vegetable biotechnology and germ plasm, are not easily transferred across regional production systems.
- There is no evidence for germ plasm being involved in germ-cell formation in the mouse or other mammals.
- One of the requirements for germ-cell formation is assembly of the specialized cytoplasm, the germ plasm, at the posterior of the egg.
1.1The genetic material of germ cells.
- Most of the earlier reported QTL were found in crosses within North American germ plasm, while we used only European material.
- At gastrulation, the germ plasm is located in cells in the floor of the blastocoel cavity, among the cells that give rise to the endoderm.
- One order provided for the recovery by the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries of related costs from the exporters of live animals and germ plasm.
Definición de germ plasm en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary