Definición de germane en inglés:
- This is a highly germane consideration for an economy on the threshold of emerging market style debt trap dynamics.
- Professor Crout delivered his remarks, which were certainly germane to the subject.
- It deals with a subject inherently germane to every military officer, no matter the service.
Early 17th century: variant of german, with which it was synonymous from Middle English. The current sense has arisen from a usage in Shakespeare's Hamlet.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Normally, taxonomies are composed by experts, as when a librarian enters a book into a catalogue and picks the keywords that most germanely identify the book.
- I think both approaches are useful to understanding games, though I lean towards ludology as more germanely important.
- The final segment was introduced by the former commissioner of the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs and, more germanely, General Manager of the Metropolitan Opera.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Nonetheless, the topic is of great germaneness to world politics and should prompt someone else to a more thorough investigation.
- He didn't include the little caveat about ‘leave others to decide germaneness’ on the air.
- The rule of germaneness applies to an amendment and its relationship to a bill or a pending amendment.
Palabras que riman con germaneabstain, appertain, arcane, arraign, ascertain, attain, Bahrain, bane, blain, brain, Braine, Cain, Caine, campaign, cane, cinquain, chain, champagne, champaign, Champlain, Charmaine, chicane, chow mein, cocaine, Coleraine, Coltrane, complain, constrain, contain, crane, Dane, deign, demesne, demi-mondaine, detain, disdain, domain, domaine, drain, Duane, Dwane, Elaine, entertain, entrain, explain, fain, fane, feign, gain, Germaine, grain, humane, Hussein, inane, Jain, Jane, Jermaine, Kane, La Fontaine, lain, lane, legerdemain, Lorraine, main, Maine, maintain, mane, mise en scène, Montaigne, moraine, mundane, obtain, ordain, Paine, pane, pertain, plain, plane, Port-of-Spain, profane, rain, Raine, refrain, reign, rein, retain, romaine, sane, Seine, Shane, Sinn Fein, skein, slain, Spain, Spillane, sprain, stain, strain, sustain, swain, terrain, thane, train, twain, Ujjain, Ukraine, underlain, urbane, vain, vane, vein, Verlaine, vicereine, wain, wane, Wayne
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.