- A movement in psychology founded in Germany in 1912, seeking to explain perceptions in terms of gestalts rather than by analysing their constituents.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Usually applied to visual perception, gestalt psychology studies how we perceive a given scene and apprehend a whole that is always greater than the parts.
- He was an outsider in the 30s and 40s because of his concern with gestalt psychology, and his critique of an absurd and repressive educational system and society.
- This is the first transegoic stage and its unfolding is associated with gestalt psychology, yoga and tai ji, to name a few.
Más definiciones de gestalt psychologyDefinición de gestalt psychology en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.