- 1Determine the position of (something) by visual or radio bearings or astronomical observation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It doesn't stop after a minute or two, so I go outside, get a fix on the position, and call 911.
- You may end up having to tell a human operator where you are if the system cannot get a fix on your phone.
- ‘Helm get a fix on our location’ the captain ordered the lieutenant at the navigational station.
- 1.1 • informal Assess or determine the nature or facts of: it is hard to get a fix on their agesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘The market is a bit dead at the moment, so it's hard to get a fix on the value of the property,’ says Kevin.
- The figures I've just shown you don't have anything to do with white collar crime quite obviously, and there are real problems getting a fix on whether white collar crime has grown.
- Something as basic as a graphic showing how growth is going, whether at national or European level, is an instant, relatively easy way to get a fix on how the economy is moving.
Más definiciones de get a fix onDefinición de get a fix on en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.