- • informal Become accustomed to (or return to) an activity or routine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things from now on and hopefully establish a routine, not just with the blogging, but with other things to, like revision for one.
- I did what I knew best, and eventually, I got into the swing of things.
- I have adapted pretty quick to it and got into the swing of things.
Más definiciones de get back into the swing of thingsDefinición de get back into the swing of things en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.