- Clarified butter made from the milk of a buffalo or cow, used in Indian cooking: a delicious meal cooked in gheeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There was plenty of milk and ghee (clarified butter) in the village.
- Rice, milk, butter and ghee along with fruits and leafy vegetables are recommended.
- Milk is drunk and also made into curds, ghi (clarified butter), buttermilk, and butter.
from Hindi ghī, from Sanskrit ghṛtá 'sprinkled'.
Más definiciones de gheeDefinición de ghee en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.