Put in or restrict to an isolated or segregated place, group, or situation: they called for a policy that seeks to integrate foreign labourers rather than ghettoize them
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We did not want to be ghettoised and isolated.
- This ‘soft’ segregation, he says, suggests that Britain is moving towards being a segregated, ghettoised society.
- They don't ghettoize crime writers in other countries, and of course they shouldn't.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Hasn't the world learned a thing from past internment, ghettoization and marginalization of groups?
- It is nothing less than an extension of genre ghettoization.
- There are people who can't manage a word of English and what is worse make no attempt to learn the language of their adopted country inevitably leading to isolation and social and cultural ghettoisation.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ghetto|ize
Definición de ghettoize en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda