(also ghost swift)
A large European swift moth, the male of which has white wings.
- Hepialus humuli, family Hepialidae. See swift (sense 2) of the noun)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Otherwise, where do I have an opportunity to start to collect live larvae of the ghost moths in USA?
- There are other ghost moths that are larger, which may have an even higher fecundity, but I've found no literature on egg number in these species.
- It is a ghost moth and said to be common, though it is some years since I have seen one here.
Definición de ghost moth en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.