(also ghost swift)
Definición de ghost moth en inglés:
A large European swift moth, the male of which has white wings.
- Hepialus humuli, family Hepialidae. See swift (sense 2) of the noun)
- Otherwise, where do I have an opportunity to start to collect live larvae of the ghost moths in USA?
- There are other ghost moths that are larger, which may have an even higher fecundity, but I've found no literature on egg number in these species.
- It is a ghost moth and said to be common, though it is some years since I have seen one here.
Definición de ghost moth en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia