- A deserted town with few or no remaining inhabitants: it’s like a ghost town at weekendsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Wake up Bolton Council and listen to the town's inhabitants before the town centre becomes a ghost town.
- The church has only one service a week, on a Wednesday not a Sunday, which sounds odd until you realise that most of the City is a ghost town at the weekend.
- Those workers losing their livelihoods turned that town into a ghost town.
Más definiciones de ghost townDefinición de ghost town en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.