A large edible freshwater fish that is native to Asia. It is widely farmed there and has been introduced elsewhere.
- Family Osphronemidae and genus Osphronemus, in particular O. goramy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many Indian species like catfish, dwarf and giant gourami, and barbs are popular abroad and fetch good prices.
- It really is impressive to see a huge shoals of giant pacus, giant gouramis and pangasius all swimming around.
- Your tank won't hold those two giant gourami for long though.
Definición de giant gourami en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.