Definición de giant gourami en inglés:
A large edible freshwater fish that is native to Asia. It is widely farmed there and has been introduced elsewhere.
- Family Osphronemidae and genus Osphronemus, in particular O. goramy
- Many Indian species like catfish, dwarf and giant gourami, and barbs are popular abroad and fetch good prices.
- It really is impressive to see a huge shoals of giant pacus, giant gouramis and pangasius all swimming around.
- Your tank won't hold those two giant gourami for long though.
Definición de giant gourami en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan