- A deep-sea squid which is the largest known invertebrate, reaching a length of 18 m (59 ft) or more.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Architeuthis, order Teuthoidea
- He was able to shoot a variety of animals, including other species of squid, but the giant squid remained elusive.
- Their latest findings show that giant squids, the largest invertebrates on Earth, live about 14 years or less and tend to live at depths of 125 to 250 meters.
- The giant squid has always enjoyed a reputation of mythic proportions.
Más definiciones de giant squidDefinición de giant squid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.