- A tendency towards abnormally large size; gigantism.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Doctors say his son's growth was natural, and not the result of a condition such as giantism or acromegaly, caused by too much growth hormone.
- Non-pathologic, non-ecophenotypic dwarfism and giantism are considered to be rare processes.
- Mark suffers from a rare condition called pituitary giantism, caused by the excess secretion of the pituitary growth hormone.
Más definiciones de giantismDefinición de giantism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.