Definición de gibbon en inglés:
A small, slender tree-dwelling ape with long powerful arms and loud hooting calls, native to the forests of SE Asia.
- Family Hylobatidae and genus Hylobates: several species
- Those species were chimpanzee, gorilla, orangutan, gibbon, macaque and owl monkey.
- Today it comprises humans, the gibbons, and the great apes (orangutan, chimpanzee, and gorilla).
- Only five percent of mammals are thought to be socially monogamous, including gibbons, jackals, and tamarins.
late 18th century: from French, from an Indian dialect word.
Words that rhyme with gibbonribbon
Definición de gibbon en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia