Definición de gifted en inglés:
Having exceptional talent or natural ability: a gifted amateur musician
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It seems normal to them that their city is a magnet for talented musicians, gifted filmmakers, brilliant financiers.
- The days of lion tamers and dancing elephants seem to be well and truly gone, and the stars of the modern circus seem to be the weird and wonderful talents of gifted human beings.
- A gifted natural, Gerry got into the trade shortly afterwards and quickly developed his current rep as one of the top locksmiths in town.
talented, skilful, skilled, accomplished, expert, consummate, master(ly), first-rate, polished, adroit, dexterous, able, competent, capable, apt, deft, adept, proficient;
precocious, advanced for one's age, old beyond one's years, forward, ahead of one's peers, mature
- giftedness sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill.
- His artistic giftedness was first recognized by his teachers, when the seven year old Konrad used to decorate the blackboard of the classroom with close to perfect drawings.
- Musical aptitude, musical intelligence, performance, creativity and giftedness are discussed.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda