- A unit of computing speed equal to one thousand million floating-point operations per second: the Cray supercomputer’s goal was 16 gigaflops [as modifier]: several gigaflop computers are now being designedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- All it means is that the source of competitive advantage from technology is not in terabytes or gigaflops any more.
- That's a 720 gigaflop micro-supercomputer that costs less than $9,000, can fit on a bookshelf, and can be up and running in as little time as it takes to connect the network cables.
- He said the latest terascale supercomputing system has several hundred gigaflops of sustained power on internationally accepted benchmarks and storage of over 10 terabytes.
Más definiciones de gigaflopDefinición de gigaflop en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.