Of very great size or extent; huge or enormous: a gigantic concrete tower
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What started as a small bonfire has grown to the size of a gigantic tip.
- There was a gigantic tower on the bar graph for the number of people who were sick on a Monday.
- I get confused between giant prawns, crayfish and langoustine, but these were gigantic.
huge, enormous, vast, extensive, expansive, broad, wide;
very big/large, great, giant, massive, colossal, mammoth, immense, tremendous, mighty, stupendous, monumental;
boundless, immeasurable, limitless, infinite, cosmic;
epic, prodigious, mountainous, monstrous, titanic, towering, elephantine, king-sized, king-size, gargantuan, Herculean, Brobdingnagian, substantial
informal mega, monster, whopping, whopping great, thumping, thumping great, humongous, jumbo, hulking, bumper, astronomical, astronomic
British informal whacking, whacking great, ginormous
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It's been a gigantically emotional day for me.
- The odds were gigantically stacked against them.
- Our enormous country is really a tiny principality, in which our leaders loom gigantically large in the quiet green landscape.
Palabras que riman con giganticantic, Atlantic, corybantic, frantic, geomantic, mantic, necromantic, pedantic, romantic, semantic, sycophantic, transatlantic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda