In a careful or cautious manner: Jackson sat down very gingerly
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He jumped as flames licked his tail and sprinted gingerly away, careful to avoid more pain.
- When he returns I'm sitting gingerly in the corner of the very small dance floor.
- Nicky returned from washing his hands and sat gingerly on the edge of the sofa.
cautiously, carefully, with caution, with care, circumspectly, delicately, warily, charily, guardedly, prudently, judiciously, on one's guard, on the alert, on the lookout, on the qui vive, suspiciously, attentively, heedfully, watchfully, vigilantly, observantly, alertly, cannily;
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- After some cautious prodding I put some weight on it, checked that the muscles worked both ways and limped downstairs, exploring the outer limits of gingerliness.
- But nonetheless you couldn't escape the general gingerliness of the show, the forced politeness of the proceedings.
- For the past 10 years he has lived with his family in New York, and a reader senses in his rather elaborate approach a gingerliness about going back.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda