sustantivo (plural glabellae /-liː/)Anatomy
The smooth part of the forehead above and between the eyebrows.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The reduced occipital muscle scars are placed on a much lower level than both the glabella and the occipital ring.
- The anterior border and preocular areas extend laterally farther beyond the sides of the glabella, and are clearly visible in the palpebral view.
- The first third is the span between the hairline and the glabella area, the second is between the glabella and subnasale and the remaining is between the subnasale and menton.
early 19th century: modern Latin, from Latin glabellus (adjective), diminutive of glaber 'smooth'.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- My technique of superficial syringe liposculpture uses the finest cannulas to recontour the jaw line and inject fat into the naso-labial, malar and glabellar regions.
- The cranidium in the present specimen is partly exfoliated, but shows four pairs of larger tubercles on the median glabellar lobe, the anterior pair situated on the steep frontal slope.
- That volume needs to take into account the harvesting technique, regional differences in fat survival (least in the perioral and glabellar areas), and be individualized to the patient's needs.
Definición de glabella en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.