Definición de glass lizard en inglés:
A legless burrowing lizard of snake-like appearance, with smooth, shiny skin and an easily detached tail, native to Eurasia, Africa, and America. Also called glass snake.
- Genus Ophisaurus, family Anguidae: several species
- Among the interesting species introduced in these pages is a glass lizard that can break its tail into pieces that keep moving and distract a predator.
- At first glance a glass lizard may be mistaken for a snake, but they have distinct differences.
- However, unlike snakes, eastern glass lizards have movable eyelids and external ear openings.
Definición de glass lizard en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan