- (Of a building or part of a building) covered or enclosed with glass: the restaurant features a glassed-in patioMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Phase 3 will include a new kitchen and a timber frame glassed-in cafeteria extending out of the north end of the building.
- A long, vast glassed-in patio crowns the building and offers a 360-degree view of Paris and the gardens of the Val-de-Grâce.
- Dancing happened everywhere, even overhead in a technician's glassed-in booth, often with a jittery intensity that turned the simplest movement phrases into gibberish.
Más definiciones de glassed-inDefinición de glassed-in en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.