- 1A pair of lenses set in a frame resting on the nose and ears, used to correct or assist defective eyesight.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She stood in the hallway in another one of her typical flowing dresses, her hair tied up this time and a small pair of silver glasses resting on her nose.
- This teenager held a buff build and tall lean body with brown hair was spiked and wire frame glasses rested on his nose.
- Silver framed glasses rested on the tip of her nose, her short hair being tousled by the brisk winds.
- 1.1A pair of binoculars.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some of them would scan the beach with powerful binoculars and night glasses, focussing on the couples.
- Others around the rim of the valley took up the cry and commanders with binoculars trained their glasses on the sea.
- He pulled out a small pair of binoculars that doubled as night vision glasses and headed towards the edge of the rock face.