The manufacture of glass.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the 19th century, glass-making became industrialised and many items were mass produced e.g., beakers, bowls, door handles.
- He encouraged new industries, particularly glass-making, and introduced financial reforms.
- Old industries, like pottery, glass-making, and textiles, have employed new machinery and processes.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- By the middle of the eighteenth century, glass-makers in Britain were decorating glass by various techniques including engraving, cutting, gilding, and enameling.
- Charles Eamer Kemp, one of the top glass-makers of the 19th century, created them.
- Inevitably, glass-making spread, and when building our great cathedrals French glass-makers were imported to work on the windows.
Definición de glassmaking en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda