- A person whose trade is fitting glass into windows and doors.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There were those who profited from the event, none more so than the tilers, bricklayers and glaziers whose wages trebled.
- Masons came from France to build a stone church, completed in 675, and glaziers to provide window glass.
- I have been up on the Minster to see some of the stone masons and glaziers and to understand the complex problem of restoring the whole of the east face, which is a monumental project.
Más definiciones de glazierDefinición de glazier en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.