Exuberantly or triumphantly joyful: she gave a gleeful chuckle
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The joyous screams, the gleeful yelps, and a happy, wagging tail added life to the peaceful, gentle beach.
- She would spend hours in gleeful delight finding out new things.
- They were ambling joyfully, jumping, excited by the huge gleeful crowd.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Plus, she is just so adorable to watch with her gleefulness, her cute long ponytail, and her flailing arms when running.
- Back to my state of merrily splashing around in the pool of gleefulness as if I were a happy five year old pretending to stomp grapes to make nonexistent wine in my kiddie pool.
- And they do another flight with all the same insane gleefulness.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: glee|ful
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda