- A narrow valley, especially in Scotland or Ireland.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The choice of venue - Glasgow, the road junction for Gaelic immigration from the Highlands of Scotland and the glens of Ireland - is also significant.
- The Slieve Blooms full of hidden glens and valleys and lakes and have a certain magic that draws not only the tourists but also the locals back again and again.
- And you can see why, because the tiny island has the lot - mountains, rugged coastline, beaches, open moorland and wooded glens.
late Middle English: from Scottish Gaelic and Irish gleann (earlier glenn).
Más definiciones de glenDefinición de glen en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.