- 1An aircraft’s line of descent to land, especially as indicated by ground radar.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A vasi can help identify the ideal glide path (usually three degrees).
- The pilot descended on a normal glide path, normal sink rate, and touched down about 800 feet past brick one.
- He eventually landed on the glide path monitor, causing damage to the tune of £15,000 and putting it out of action for several weeks.
- 1.1A series of events or actions leading smoothly to a particular outcome: we are on a glide path to successMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The apostles of integration had in mind a smooth glide path to monetary union.
- Without a sharp course correction, the company is on a glide path to disaster.
- We're on the glide path to be a real player.
Más definiciones de glide pathDefinición de glide path en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.