- The sport of flying in a glider.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The other thing that this writer of this book couldn't resist is a detailed account of flying and gliding towards the end of the book.
- He took up gliding, sharing a glider with a local general practitioner, and went solo on his 65th birthday.
- During her time with the squadron, she has tried her hand at both powered flying and gliding and has gained some fundraising experience.
Más definiciones de glidingDefinición de gliding en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.