Definición de glister en inglés:
Sparkle; glitter: the wedding ring caught the light, glistering brightly
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When I look to your sumptuous brown eyes that are glistering from pleasure and shine from intelligence.
- His bright whites were glistering in the dull train lights as he smiled at her.
- Her lips were layered with glistering, crimson lipstick, her eyes covered with sparkling pink eye shadow.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- Within the canvas, there is a makeshift altar, the flickering of candles illuminating the glister of an icon.
- The second factor is that as housing loses its glister, investors will be encouraged to switch their savings back into the stock market.
- It covered her face and blocked the glister of her eyes.
Definición de glister en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan