- A gradual increase in the overall temperature of the earth’s atmosphere generally attributed to the greenhouse effect caused by increased levels of carbon dioxide, CFCs, and other pollutants.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The company is deeply concerned by the effects of global warming caused by the greenhouse effect.
- Some climatologists maintain that global warming is unlikely to have an impact on hurricanes.
- The tired old global warming, and greenhouse gas bogeymen have also been raised.
Palabras que marcan tendencia
See climate change (XRERROR: Target has been suppressed) (wordTrends)
Más definiciones de global warmingDefinición de global warming en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.