Definición de globetrotter en inglés:
A person who travels widely.
- The film contains details of the travels of the two globetrotters, and will be played during the exhibition.
- He said he is not very widely travelled and does not describe himself as a globetrotter.
- Bangalore has today many a globetrotter, foreign delegate, and tourist.
- Example sentences
- His life is charmed; drunken bets leading to madcap globetrots.
- And there is little evidence that he wants to globetrot.
- As he and his aides globetrot, then nation is being let down on the home front.
Words that rhyme with globetrotterteleprompter
Definición de globetrotter en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan