Definición de gloop en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] informal
Sloppy or sticky semi-fluid matter, typically something unpleasant: the chicken tikka masala would arrive in a thick liquid gloop
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Without wishing to be unkind, it was student vegetable gloop (carrot, courgette, mushroom, turnip and barley in tomato sauce) with little herby scone things on the top.
- The Director rushes through the set pieces, drenching the sets in viscous gloop and blood as the bland supporting cast falls victim to the dual extra-terrestrial threat.
- Boils of dark gloop, a mix of oil, water, sulphur and gas, burst up in the island's centre.
1960s: the letters gl, o, and p are said to be symbolic of semi-liquid matter (compare with glop).
- Example sentences
- A phobia of these gloopy, slimy garden creatures is not uncommon among the green-fingered population, and a fear of slime even has a name - blennophobia.
- It was more like a thick, gloopy, sticky, overly sweet maple syrup to which chopped dill had been added.
- He is the son of a Hong Kong masterchef, taking a traditional approach to Chinese cookery, with an emphasis on fresh, zingy ingredients rather than thick, gloopy sauces.
Definición de gloop en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia