sustantivo[mass noun] • informal
- Sloppy or sticky semi-fluid matter, typically something unpleasant: the chicken tikka masala would arrive in a thick liquid gloopMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Without wishing to be unkind, it was student vegetable gloop (carrot, courgette, mushroom, turnip and barley in tomato sauce) with little herby scone things on the top.
- The Director rushes through the set pieces, drenching the sets in viscous gloop and blood as the bland supporting cast falls victim to the dual extra-terrestrial threat.
- Boils of dark gloop, a mix of oil, water, sulphur and gas, burst up in the island's centre.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A phobia of these gloopy, slimy garden creatures is not uncommon among the green-fingered population, and a fear of slime even has a name - blennophobia.
- It was more like a thick, gloopy, sticky, overly sweet maple syrup to which chopped dill had been added.
- He is the son of a Hong Kong masterchef, taking a traditional approach to Chinese cookery, with an emphasis on fresh, zingy ingredients rather than thick, gloopy sauces.
1960s: the letters gl, o, and p are said to be symbolic of semi-liquid matter (compare with glop).
Más definiciones de gloopDefinición de gloop en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.