- A time in the past regarded as being better than the present: the glory days of Silicon ValleyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In its glory days of the past, it was a great event and should prove as popular as ever again this year.
- Having lorded in the first division for the past five seasons we all wondered when would the glory days return.
- Although let's face it, the early 80s seem like glory days for Leeds fans at present.
Más definiciones de glory daysDefinición de glory days en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.