- An African starling with dark glossy plumage that has metallic blue, green, and purple reflections.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Lamprotornis, family Sturnidae: several species
- I've seen the return of grey loeries and glossy starlings, which are found in the Lowveld, to Johannesburg.
- Two Greater blue-eared glossy starlings were in a tree along the road as were two Pygmy sunbirds.
- Other birds that are part of the same family include: starlings, glossy starlings, mynah birds, and tick birds.