Definición de glucoside en inglés:
A glycoside derived from glucose.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Selection of plants for cultivation would have been directed at reducing a serious disadvantage of the plant; that it contains two substances, a glucoside and an enzyme, which react together to produce poisonous prussic acid.
- The results obtained with the alkyl glucosides used in this study are similar to those for DDM.
- A major interest of our laboratory is the sensing mechanism for maltose and other glucosides.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is an enzyme that hydrolyzes preferentially the beta - 1,4 glucosidic linkages between N-acetylmuramic acid and N-acetylglucosamine that occur in the mucopeptide cell wall structure of certain microorganisms.
- It has been suggested in some cases that glucosidic conjugates serve as metabolic pools and can be mobilized by hydrolysis to release aglycones during infection and elicitor treatment.
- Its polypeptide components are rich in glutamic and aspartic acids, whereas its polysaccharide component is made up of monosaccharides, with alpha - 1,4 and beta - 1,3 glucosidic linkages.
Definición de glucoside en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda