- Relating to the jaws.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hominoids consist of seven dental and gnathic specimens, reviewed by Leakey and Walker.
- Finally, snakes use gnathic (jaw-based) transport mechanisms, in which kinetic elements of the jaw apparatus are used to ratchet prey into and through the mouth.
- To date no successful attempt has been made for high-precision reproduction of gnathic motion on the basis of the gathered data.
late 19th century: from Greek gnathos 'jaw' + -ic.
Más definiciones de gnathicDefinición de gnathic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.