- 1A flight path taken by an aircraft after an aborted approach to landing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The aircraft commander executed a go-around, left the landing gear extended, and entered the visual pattern.
- Tower cleared me for the approach, and then asked if I could accept a go-around for landing traffic.
- The commercial pilot had attempted a go-around following an approach to runway 12.
- 2North American • informal A confrontation or argument: we had some go-aroundsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Having had a few go-rounds with her own former mother-in-law, Moby Dick, she is always interested in how these little dramas play out.
- If you fail to get rid of the infection the first go-round, the patient has a greater chance of getting kidney infection, flank pain, high fever, or other complications.
- 3North American • informal Each of several recurring opportunities.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is the third go-around for clearance talks, and each round has been punctuated by skirmishes.
- These signs, too, I remember from the last go-round.
- Credible, who's been an adequate performer so far, has not yet had the mic or ring time to make a lasting impression in his second go-around in the federation.
Más definiciones de go-aroundDefinición de go-around en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.