sustantivoNorth American , chiefly • historical
- 1A crude sled, used chiefly for dragging logs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Attention, during all the trips a carer/guide is present, both on the go-devils and bicycles.
- 2A jointed apparatus for cleaning pipelines.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At present neither go-devil can sample formation fluids, but it should be feasible to develop this capability.
- Certain tools can work as a go-devil because their diameter is very close to 3.75 in.
- The ends of said body are adapted to the inner cross-section of the conduit in such a way that the outside of the go-devil tightly rests on the inside of the conduit over the entire circumference thereof.
Más definiciones de go-devilDefinición de go-devil en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.