Definición de go-getter en inglés:
An aggressively enterprising person: boys are expected to be assertive go-getters
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In their heyday, we have discovered, Shakers were business go-getters and technologists.
- This often includes lazy or incompetent peers, ineffective management, or a seniority system that rewards obsolete employees and punishes newer, more aggressive go-getters.
- Market historians tend to view early American farmers as acquisitive, money-making, land-hungry, entrepreneurial go-getters.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is quite possible that the strong-willed go-getting CEO's have been brought up by a very capable and active mother and learnt from them unconsciously.
- If the government is keen on winning the confidence of the people, it must unleash some of its go-getting, hands-on, upright and efficient bureaucrats to take charge of these areas and implement development programmes on a war footing.
- As such, the punk movement, whether it would acknowledge it or not, paved the way for the go-getting - or selfish, depending on your point of view - decade that would follow.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia