Definición de go-getter en inglés:
An aggressively enterprising person: boys are expected to be assertive go-getters
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In their heyday, we have discovered, Shakers were business go-getters and technologists.
- This often includes lazy or incompetent peers, ineffective management, or a seniority system that rewards obsolete employees and punishes newer, more aggressive go-getters.
- Market historians tend to view early American farmers as acquisitive, money-making, land-hungry, entrepreneurial go-getters.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is quite possible that the strong-willed go-getting CEO's have been brought up by a very capable and active mother and learnt from them unconsciously.
- If the government is keen on winning the confidence of the people, it must unleash some of its go-getting, hands-on, upright and efficient bureaucrats to take charge of these areas and implement development programmes on a war footing.
- As such, the punk movement, whether it would acknowledge it or not, paved the way for the go-getting - or selfish, depending on your point of view - decade that would follow.
Palabras que riman con go-getterabetter, begetter, better, bettor, biretta, bruschetta, carburettor (US carburetor), debtor, feta, fetter, forgetter, getter, Greta, Henrietta, letter, Loretta, mantelletta, operetta, petter, Quetta, setter, sinfonietta, sweater, upsetter, Valletta, vendetta, whetter
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda