Definición de go-go en inglés:
1Relating to or denoting an unrestrained and erotic style of dancing to popular music: a go-go bar go-go dancers
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Participants got hip to this and more at Tease-O-Rama 2002, the second annual national convention devoted to reviving burlesque, go-go dancing, and vaudeville.
- Sex, inevitably, plays a significant part in the music, particularly as Jake discovered a knack for performance during his successful stint as a go-go dancer, to raise funds for a European college trip.
- Watching Shocore perform, I had to wonder what it is like to be one of the band's go-go dancers.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
A style of soul music originating in the black communities of Washington DC and characterized by an incessant funk beat.
- Jacques Dutronc's 60's go-go style rock music is pretty great.
- The songs blend soul and gospel with rap and go-go, and they define a bold variety of urban stridency.
- He spent his formative years working in D.C. go-go, and his compositions have that loose-limbed swagger, relying heavily on sampled horn screams and weeping electric pianos.
Definición de go-go en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan