- A form of industrial action in which work or progress is deliberately delayed or slowed down: a spokesperson denied all knowledge of a reported go-slow by mechanics [as modifier]: the study advised a go-slow policy for the building of nuclear plantsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The plantation trade unions in Sri Lanka have called off a campaign of two-hour stoppages and go-slows by 450,000 tea and rubber plantation workers who were demanding a wage increase.
- The workers committee said that it would also consider other forms of protest, including go-slows.
- This attack on democratic rights is in response to the campaign by many present and former employees for the reinstatement of the 1,300 dismissed workers through go-slows, lunchtime pickets and petitions.
Más definiciones de go-slowDefinición de go-slow en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.