- A player in soccer or field hockey whose special role is to stop the ball from entering the goal.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I understand that the goalkeepers are the only players allowed to handle the ball.
- He argues that because goalkeepers can handle the ball in the penalty area, they therefore should not be allowed to kick the ball outside of it.
- Solano clipped the ball past the isolated goalkeeper to score into an empty net.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bad defending, bad goalkeeping - Manchester United need to score three goals to force extra time.
- Abigail, the goalkeeper, showed great goalkeeping skills by preventing many goals.
- It caters for all levels with the more talented being coached at its advanced centre alongside specialist goalkeeping.
Más definiciones de goalkeeperDefinición de goalkeeper en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.