A player in soccer or field hockey whose special role is to stop the ball from entering the goal.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I understand that the goalkeepers are the only players allowed to handle the ball.
- He argues that because goalkeepers can handle the ball in the penalty area, they therefore should not be allowed to kick the ball outside of it.
- Solano clipped the ball past the isolated goalkeeper to score into an empty net.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Bad defending, bad goalkeeping - Manchester United need to score three goals to force extra time.
- Abigail, the goalkeeper, showed great goalkeeping skills by preventing many goals.
- It caters for all levels with the more talented being coached at its advanced centre alongside specialist goalkeeping.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: goal|keep¦er
Definición de goalkeeper en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda