Definición de goalkeeper en inglés:
A player in soccer or field hockey whose special role is to stop the ball from entering the goal.
- I understand that the goalkeepers are the only players allowed to handle the ball.
- He argues that because goalkeepers can handle the ball in the penalty area, they therefore should not be allowed to kick the ball outside of it.
- Solano clipped the ball past the isolated goalkeeper to score into an empty net.
- Example sentences
- Bad defending, bad goalkeeping - Manchester United need to score three goals to force extra time.
- Abigail, the goalkeeper, showed great goalkeeping skills by preventing many goals.
- It caters for all levels with the more talented being coached at its advanced centre alongside specialist goalkeeping.
Definición de goalkeeper en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan