Definición de goaltender en inglés:
A goalkeeper, especially in ice hockey.
- Each team can protect players under one of the two following combinations: one goaltender, five defensemen and nine forwards or two goaltenders, three defensemen and seven forwards.
- But most coaches, Sutter included, say their best penalty killer is their goaltender.
- Richter recorded nine postseason shutouts as the Rangers goaltender.
- Example sentences
- They've got six 20-goal scorers and strong goaltending from Patrick Lalime.
- Scoring goals is hard enough during the regular season, given the dominant goaltending, rangy defensemen and smothering defensive schemes forwards face.
- In the Stanley Cup finals, great goaltending is a given.
Definición de goaltender en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India