Definición de goat's beard en inglés:
1A Eurasian plant of the daisy family, with slender grass-like leaves, yellow flowers that close at about midday, and downy fruits which resemble those of a dandelion.
- Tragopogon pratensis, family Compositae
- Where are the hats decorated with the goat's beard?
- It is a larger relative of the common wild plant goat's beard, T. pratensis.
- Use dwarf goat's beard in partial shaded rock gardens with hostas, toad lilies, tiarellas, and wildflowers.
Definición de goat's beard en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan